Horslips - The Unfortunate Cup Of Tea! (1975) [Ireland, Progressive Folk/Celtic Folk]
Album: The Unfortunate Cup Of Tea!
Genre: Progressive Folk, Celtic Folk
Format: MP3 CBR 320
All tracks written by Horslips.
01. (If That's What You Want) That's What You Get - 7:09
02. Ring-A-Rosey - 4:32
03. Flirting In The Shadows - 5:41
04. Self Defence - 6:07
05. High Volume Love - 5:28
06. The Unfortunate Cup Of Tea - 1:12
07. Turn Your Face To The Wall - 6:28
08. The Snakes' Farewell To The Emerald Isle - 5:30
09. Everything Will Be Alright - 5:17
- Charles O'Connor - fiddle, mandolin, concertian, vocals
- Jim Lockhart - keyboards, flute, tin whistle, uileann pipes
- Barry Devlin - bass, vocals
- John Fean - guitar, banjo, vocals
- Eamon Carr - drums, bodhrán, percussion
- Fritz Fryer - engineer, producer
If you find a dead link (or a download link still using Adf.ly) please leave a commment on the dead link page and we will try to renew it ASAP!